The Lights Out Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat."

4 posters

Go down

Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat." Empty Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat."

Post  DRMMA618 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:50 am

Eliot Marshall said on mmaweeklyradio ( 11/06/08 ) "I bet you Junie is probably on the phone with Brock Lesnar telling what Randy's doing and what Randy's game plan is."

This comment is probably due to Junie "ratting out" his teammate (David Kaplans) weakness to Phillipe Nover.

DRMMA618

Back to top Go down

Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat." Empty Re: Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat."

Post  Jennifer Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm

"Stereotypical Kentuckian" HAHAHAHAHAHA
Jennifer
Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat." Empty Re: Eliot Marshall pretty much calls Junie Browning a "Xtreme Couture Rat."

Post  Jake Amdahl Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Can you imagine what randy would do if he caught Junie doing something like that?
Jake Amdahl
Jake Amdahl

Back to top Go down

Post  AOk918 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Jennifer wrote:"Stereotypical Kentuckian" HAHAHAHAHAHA
LMAO! That's terrible...

Junie is a complete joke to me, personally. What he did to David Kaplan ( not that that Dave would had won without Junie talking) showed what kind of person he "really" is. That on top of everything else, it honestly makes me shutter to think of him still being liable enough to be around and training with the real fighters that CARE! What they deal with is more then I'd care to endure.. Junie Browning needs some help!
AOk918
AOk918

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down